Work with us
ACE Sameday Couriers is a well-established same day delivery company with offices in the East Midlands. We provide a secure, direct delivery service to clients in Derby, Birmingham, Nottingham, Tamworth, Loughborough, Leicester, Mansfield and beyond!
Details of any current vacancies are listed below but if you are an owner-driver who is interested in working with us please complete the form below and when a suitable vacancy arises we will get in touch.
If you would like to become a member of our friendly team, we currently have the following permanent job opportunities available at our Castle Donington office.
The roles involve nationwide deliveries and collections (including London). No 2 days are the same. We do not do multi-drop or home delivery.
- You will be comfortable and at ease driving circa 300/400 miles a day.
- You need to be a strong team player with a customer focused approach and possess a strong work ethic.
- No more than six points on your driving licence.
- Hours vary on a daily basis so you must be flexible in your approach to work and working hours. You can expect to work a week of early shifts followed by a week of late shifts and be available to work some (not all) Saturday mornings.
- You should live in the Burton/Derby/Nottingham/Loughborough areas.
- These positions are available for an immediate start.
7.5t Courier Driver – Basic salary £19,136 pa. OTE – £27k per annum
You must hold current/valid Digital Tachograph and Driver CPC cards. Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week, plus regular overtime, driving our 7.5t vehicles and occasionally Luton’s or Sprinter’s.
Class 2 (Cat C) Driver – Basic salary £24,336.00 pa. OTE – £30k per annum
You must hold current/valid Digital Tachograph and Driver CPC cards. Guaranteed 45 hours per week, plus regular overtime, driving our 18t & 7.5t vehicles.
Sprinter Driver/Courier – £8.91 per hour – plus overtime available
Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week. Previous experience operating as a delivery deliver/courier driving a Sprinter or similar vehicle is required.
28 days holiday pa (includes bank holidays), company pension, full uniform and all necessary training provided.
To find out more about the above vacancies then please send a full CV to email@example.com
If you have your own van and are interested in working for us as a self-employed courier, please complete the form below and we’ll contact you as soon as we can. Please note; we do not use passenger cars!